Sunday, March 6, 2011

Things to do

 
Posted by Picasa
Hi! I am back with another project using fun foam. I saw a notebook made with foam and decided to make one for myself. I cut the cover with fun foam. The paper with library ledger paper and cut it in fourth so that determined what size my notebook was. It was just a quick project but I like how it turned out. I cut the die from Button card and made and stamped four on my foam with fresh snow. I cut another from vintage cream and stamped it with images from Take Note using Dark Chocolate. I then used one of the little images to stamp in the corner of the background images.
That is about it for now. I do have a couple of other projects that I made this morning and will be back later to post them.
Thanks for stopping by,
Liz

1 comment:

Lorie said...

How cute Liz! It is a perfect little list keeper!